留学去资讯论坛

找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 75093|回复: 2

[资料下载] 晒晒你的小幸福:那些让我们美得冒泡的小事情

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-24 23:07:01 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

There are a lot of things that make us happy, that make us smile. But what about all those little things those seemingly unimportant, often overlooked things that bring us a huge, disproportionate amount of joy?
很多事情都可以让我们兴高采烈、喜笑颜开。但有些看似不起眼的小事情,常常会给我们带来意想不到的大乐趣。
1. Waking up on Sunday, thinking it's Monday and then realizing it's actually Sunday!
星期天早上一睁眼,以为已经到了周一,然后才意识到原来今天还是礼拜天啊!

Come on you know you've done it... doesn't that just make your whole entire Sunday? When that happens we pretty well prance around the house like we've somehow magically manufactured a day out of thin air. This makes for a pretty extra special end to the weekend.
这种感觉,你懂得。会不会觉得整个礼拜天都特别心情舒畅啊?这种小幸福会让你在家里活蹦乱跳,好像平白无故地自己能变出一天的休息时间,这会让你整个周末都变得更特别。

2. Green lights all the way home.
一路绿灯,畅行无阻。

This one makes me feel like someone is looking down on me, smiling and saying "There you go, now you have a great day!". I love it when it feels like things just work.
这种感觉就好像有人在罩着我一样,微笑地对我说,“今天一整天你都会过得很棒!启程吧!”我就喜欢这种一切顺利的感觉。

3. A new notebook.
一本崭新的笔记本。

I love getting a new note book. There is just something about cracking open a fresh, clean, crisp notebook. Couple this with a great pen and life really doesn't get much better!
我喜欢买新的笔记本,喜欢翻动纸张时,发出的沙沙声。喜欢展现在面前的是一本清爽干净又脆生生的新本子。再来支好笔,天呐,生活太美好了!

4. When plans don't go according to plan.
计划赶不上变化。

There are times when we make plans with friends or family to get together and then they fall through. It's not that we don't want to see these people but there is a disproportionate amount of joy associated with scoring some free time just for ourselves when it was unexpected.
总有那么几次,你跟家人朋友约好了,结果被放鸽子了,这个时候你内心其实是有点小喜悦的,有没有?不是我们不想见他们,只不过原本这些被安排掉的时间突然空出来了,就会生出一种“偷得浮生半日闲”的快感。

5. A good bottle of wine.
一瓶好酒。

This is especially true after we've had a run of particularly bad ones. It's absolutely lovely to have a great bottle of red to break the trend.
如果你一连喝了好几瓶劣酒以后,突然喝到一瓶好酒,是不是感到神清气爽,之前的霉运都被一扫而空了?咱要的就是这效果。

How about you? Is it the coin sorter at your bank? Receiving something in the mail that you've been waiting for? How about finding $20 in your jacket pocket, a full season later? Please share with me the quirky little things that make you disproportionately happy, so I know I'm not alone.
你也来晒晒你的小幸福吧!让我来猜猜:是不是看银行里数硬币的机器吧啦吧啦数硬币?是不是收到了等候多时的邮件?是不是过了好一阵子后突然在夹克口袋里摸到了二十块钱?你也一起来秀秀这些让你美得冒泡的小事情呗,独乐乐不如众乐乐嘛!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 04:36 , Processed in 0.250836 second(s), 14 queries .