搜索
查看: 77401|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[资料下载] 清华"保安哥":梦想照进现实

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-6-24 23:07:29 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

近来,一则《清华保安蹭课自学上大学》的消息引爆网络,“保安哥” 贾作胜一夜之间成为许多人的励志榜样,一起来看看这位网络红人(online celebrity) 是如何来圆大学梦的。
“保安哥” 贾作胜一夜之间成为许多人的励志榜样,一起来看看这位网络红人是如何来圆大学梦的。

Jia, 27, became an online celebrity after his admission to Shandong Normal University - an achievement earned through years of self-teaching in his spare time while holding down a job as a security guard at the library of Tsinghua University.
曾是清华大学图书馆一名普普通通的保安人员,多年来利用业余时间坚持自学,终于考入山东师范大学——27岁的贾作胜也从此一举成为网络红人。
"He held onto his dream and succeeded after working for five years, which sets a good example for us," Gao Deming, a junior student, told China Daily.
“他工作五年之后,还能够坚持自己的梦想,并最终圆梦,这为我们树立了一个良好的榜样。”正在读大三的高德明(音译)在接受《中国日报》采访时说。

Jia studies mathematics at the university`s Lishan College.
贾作胜现在山东师范大学历山学院学习数学与应用数学专业。

On opening day, he wore a hat to draw less attention to himself as an inflow of media waited on campus to interview him.
在学校开学当日,大批媒体守候在校园中,准备采访贾作胜。为了保持低调,贾作胜戴了一顶鸭舌帽。

"I declined any interviews from the media until Sept 3, the day I returned home from Beijing. I didn`t want to be disturbed at that time as I was in an English training class and had several lectures to attend in Beijing," Jia explained, surrounded by dozens of reporters and photographers, on opening day.
开学当天,被数十位记者和摄像师团团围住的贾作胜解释说:“在9月3日从北京返乡之前,我拒绝了所有的媒体采访,因为那时我正好在北京参加英语培训班,还要听讲座,所以不想被打扰。”

"My dream is to be a college teacher. So I have to pursue further education. That`s also the reason why I took the national entrance examination again," Jia said. "I wish to educate students with my knowledge and love and help them enjoy true, kind and beautiful things."
他还说:“我的理想是当一名大学老师,所以需要进一步深造。这也是我之所以再次参加高考的原因。我希望用我的知识和爱心来教育学生,帮助他们欣赏真善美的事物。”

His admission into university caused a sensation in his hometown village.
在老家,贾作胜被大学录取的消息引起一阵轰动。

A native of Jiazhuang village in Shandong province said, Jia failed the national college entrance examinations twice. He then went to study at a voluntary school in Qingdao in 2004, but dropped out because the learning environment there was not good. He did odd jobs in the following years while continuing to study on his own.
据山东省贾庄村的一位村民说,贾作胜曾两次高考失利。2004年,他前往青岛一所民办学校学习,但因为学习环境欠佳遂选择退学了。在之后的几年里,他一直坚持自学同时打一些零工。

The turning point came at the end of 2009 when Jia landed a job as a security guard at the library of Beijing-based Tsinghua University.
2009年年底是贾作胜人生中的一个转折点,那时他找到一份清华大学图书馆保安人员的工作。

"I cherished the job very much because it provided me with a good chance to read books," Jia said. "I took night shifts so I had plenty of time to study in the daytime."
他说:“我非常珍惜这份工作,因为它为我提供了一个博览群书的好机会。而且我上的是晚班,这样一来我白天就有充裕的时间来学习。”

When he had problems he couldn`t work out, Jia plucked up his courage to consult students at Tsinghua.
当遇到一些自己无法解答的难题时,他就会鼓起勇气向清华的学生们请教。

"The students and teachers at Tsinghua were all friendly to me. They helped me a lot," Jia said.
他说:“清华大学的师生都对我很友好,他们帮了我很多。”

To strengthen his mind, Jia ran on the school grounds every morning. "At the beginning I ran 3,000 meters, and then I ran 5,000 meters. I was encouraged by the progress I made every day," Jia said. "I always feel good when I overcome a problem."
为了增强自己的意志,贾作胜每天都会在校园里晨跑:“起初是跑3000米,接着是跑5000米。我每天都有进步,这使我很受鼓舞,每次解决一个难题,我都感觉好极了。”

"Our village has never had someone with a bachelor`s degree. Most boys work in town after growing up," said Jia`s mother Chen Qiuzhen.
贾作胜的妈妈陈秋真说:“我们村里没有出过一位本科生,大多数男孩成年后都会进城打工。”

Jia`s mother Chen Qiuzhen said Jia has always been independent and knows what he wants. But she has other concerns.
贾作胜的妈妈陈秋真表示,儿子一直很独立并且知道自己想要的是什么,但她仍心存一些顾虑。

"He`s old enough to get married. I`m not sure whether it`s good for him being a university student at this age. But I hope he can get a good job in the future," she said.
她说:“儿子年纪不小了,已到适婚年龄。我不知道他现在这个年纪去读大学是好还是坏,但我希望他将来能找份好工作。”

Jia wants to eventually pursue a master`s degree at Tsinghua University or Peking University.
贾作胜的最终目标是考入清华或者北大读研。

In regards to tuition, Jia said he will cover the expense himself.
至于学费,贾作胜表示自己会独立承担。

"I have applied for a student loan, and I will work a part-time job. I won`t add any pressure to my family," Jia said.
他说:“我已经申请了助学贷款,还打算做兼职,我不会为家里增加任何负担。”

He even threw in some English into his interview, saying: "Everyone will have a new start. Do not let your past defeat your present and future."
在采访中,贾作胜甚至还秀了一下英文,大意是:“每个人都会有新的开始,不要让你的过去打败自己的现在和未来。”
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 12:57 , Processed in 0.053889 second(s), 14 queries .