搜索
查看: 76303|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[资料下载] 智慧人生:20个小改变 影响你的一生

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-6-26 20:57:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

Small, simple life changes can be powerful. Implementing some of these changes can literally change your entire life. How do you change? Take on one change at a time, and go slowly. Implement each change consistently so that it becomes a habit. Don't do too much too fast. What follows is a list of changes that are simple, yet incredibly powerful. Some are obvious and some aren't. I hope they serve as reminders of useful changes.
生活中一些细微简单的改变有着不可低估的作用。一些改变甚至可以改变你的整个生活。 如何改变呢?一次做出一种改变,慢慢来,并始终如一地坚持,形成一种习惯。不要贪多求快。 下面列出一些改变,虽然简单,作用却难以置信。有些作用明显,而有的不易觉察。我希望下列条目能提醒你去做一些有益身心的改变。

1. Walk daily

1.每天散步

We humans aren't supposed to be sedentaryhuman beings. We are born to run, but even more so to walk.

人类不适于久座。我们生来善跑,走路更不在话下。

Walking every day is good for your physical health. But more importantly, it's good for your mind. Walking is a joy. You are outside without distractions. You may even see people. And there's few better ways to boast your mood.

每天散步有益于身体健康。更重要的是,它还有助于心理健康。在室外散步,令人愉快,远离烦恼,还可以接触人群。没有什么更好的方法比散步更能带给你好心情。

2. Wake early

2.早起

If you asked me what's the best change you can make this instance, I would say "wake early."The early morning is peaceful — there are no interruptions and no noise. You can wakeup and go for a walk. You can meditate . And you can create.

如果你问我什么是最好的改变,我会说“早起”。早晨是那样宁静——没人打扰,没有噪音。起床后,散散步,你还可以冥思,或是创作。

And waking early is the most productive thing I've ever done. I often get more work done in a couple hours in the morning than during the entire day.

早起是我做的最富有成效的改变。在早晨的几个小时里,我做的事情常常比一整天做的都多。

3. Eat less

3.少吃

Many of us overeat. Let's stop. Eat slowly, and eat until you're full. Eat so that your belly doesn't bulge.

我们中的很多人都饮食过量。可别吃太多。细嚼慢咽,吃饱为止。这样才不会吃起将军肚。

4. Stop watching, start doing

4.不做旁观者

Watching is easy. Anyone can watch someone. Spectating isn't inherentlybad, but I believe we do too much of it. Instead of watching, do something. Or better yet, create something great.

看容易,每个人都可以看别人。做个观众本身并不坏,但我认为,我们看得太多。不要做旁观者,自己去做。如果不小心搞出个伟大创造,岂不更好。

5. Go slowly

5.放慢脚步

Our culture tells us to go fast, to sprint and win the race. Problem is, the race never ends. When you choose to go slowly, you are choosing peace and happiness.

我们的文化鼓励我们勇往直前、冲刺、赢得比赛。问题是生活这场比赛没有终点。当把脚步放慢,你就选择了宁静与快乐。

6. Meditate

6.冥想

The incredible benefits of meditationare well-known. But most people don't practice it because it seems complicated. The truth is, you don't need to shave your head, or sit with crossed legs to meditate. The simplest way to meditate is to just sit and breathe. Focus on your breathe. Or focus on the sounds around you.

冥想的益处不可思议,这已为人共知。大多数人却不去实践,只是觉得它太复杂。事实上,你不必削发盘坐,像出家人似的冥想。最简单的冥想方式就是坐在那里,均匀地呼吸。关注你的呼吸,或是关注身边的声音。

7. Become stronger

7.变得更强

There are many ways you can become stronger. You can refuse to back down because of fear. You can stand up for what's right. All do one thing, increase your confidence. Gradually become stronger, and the world will open up.

让自己变得更强的方法多种多样。不要因为害怕而退缩,敢于坚持正确的事。一次只做一件事,增强自信心。你将会越来越强,世界之门将为你敞开。

8. Drink water

8.喝水

Often, I used to feel like crap just because I wasn't hydrated . Drink water, and it will make you feel better. Soda and most other drinks often make you feel worse. Drink water and only water (besides maybe some tea or coffee). Drink it with meals and drink it throughout the day.

以前,我常常因缺水而感觉自己像个废物。喝水会使你轻松愉快,而碳酸饮料和其它大部分饮料不会带你这样的感觉。喝水,水(除茶或咖啡外)可以代替其他任何饮料。不仅就餐时喝水,其他时间也要喝水。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 09:21 , Processed in 0.195677 second(s), 14 queries .