找回密码
 注册(开放注册)
搜索
查看: 79193|回复: 2

[资料下载] 克服不自信心理的5个办法

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-29 23:08:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

1. Go Back in Time
The first step in overcoming self-doubt is recognizing that it’s there in the first place. Think about the circumstances that are leading you to feel insecure, and see if you notice any patterns. Are there particular situations (for example, dealing with a new boss, speaking in public) that prompt you to feel this way? Make a note of times in the past when you doubted yourself but ended up coming through with flying colors. Knowledge and recognition of your past successes will bolster your courage regarding what you can achieve in the future.
找到自己的不自信的原因。克服恐慌的最好的办法就是找出让自己怀疑的办法,把不好的心情记下来,最后想办法解决它。

2. Defeat the Doubtful Thoughts
In one column, write a doubtful thought, and in the opposite column, write facts that dispute that doubtful thought. For instance, suppose you are afraid to invite a new colleague to lunch because you’re afraid you won’t have anything to talk about and she won’t like you. Statements that refute that thought might be: “We can spend at least an hour talking about the office culture here and what she did before this” and “She will like me because I’ve made a sincere overture to get to know her better.”
战胜怀疑自己的负面思想。划两栏,一栏写自己的疑惑,一栏写自己的办法或事实。

3. Keep an Event Journal
If you’re a person who experiences a lot of self-doubt, then it’s time for a test. In the course of a single day, write down all of the things—simple and complex—that you accomplished without a hitch. These can be things like “ran productive staff meeting” or “had great talk with Brandon over coffee.” Then, write down the things that didn’t go so well. You will inevitably notice that the list of things that went well far outweighs the list of things that didn’t, and this will hopefully allow you to see your doubt in a different light.
记日志。如果你是一个喜欢怀疑自己的人,那么请你把自己一天的工作记下来,比如工作中的成就或者是失败

[img]file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Administrator/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/XG297HRP/6529_confident[1].jpg[/img]
4. Call on Your Cheerleaders
Often, our loved ones can see our lives much more objectively than we can. Being a natural introvert, I sometimes doubt my interpersonal skills, and when someone doesn’t respond to me in the way that I expect, I occasionally get paranoid. It always helps to call one of my best friends so that she can assure me that I do, in fact, have a lot of wonderful relationships in my life.
找后援团。当我们脆弱或困惑的时候,我们可以向关心自己的人求救,这些人可以更客观地给我们意见。

5. Celebrate Your Successes
When a situation in which you doubted yourself turns out better than you expected, don’t just nod and smile and move immediately on to the next thing. Take a moment and reward yourself for a positive outcome. Do something you enjoy like going to your favorite restaurant or eating a delectable dessert. Taking the time to cement positive emotions in your mind will hopefully make the doubt disappear more quickly next time.
多想想自己的好。当事情比你设
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:7123767   
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:27 , Processed in 0.040161 second(s), 14 queries .