搜索
查看: 19527|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

包子不包子:欢迎拍砖~~

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2012-6-22 18:44:22 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Do you agree or disagree with the following statement? It is better to choose a friend with whom you can have fun than to choose a friend that will help you when you are in need. Use specific examples to support your answer.

Nowadays, with the expansion influence of easy communication among people, like telephone, internet and instant messages. it is increasingly important for us make correct choice in making friend, a friend to have fun with or a friend who will help us out of trouble. For me, both kinds of friends are of great needed, which depends on the differences of situations.

When summer holiday is coming, what will happen if i spend the entire holiday with myself is hard to imagine. Therefore, a friend who i can have fun with will help to color my vacation life a lot. For example, jo, a friend of mine, he is such a kind person. i remember in my last high school summer holiday, in order to memory our beautiful three-year-long high school life, a trip to Hong Kongwas created. Though it was in the middle of July, long trip and hot weather, we still had joke with each other, talked about the past three years studying together and imagined about the coming future. Even now, I insist that the trip with jo was one of my most unforgettable and funny trips.

for other situation, when i am in trouble, a friend who is always willing to get me out of difficulties is whom I appreciate most, and i am lucky enough to have another friend Zoë, who is kind to assist those who are in trouble. Once, in the middle of nowhere, i lost my way to the city town hall, with no map, not enough money but only a Mobil phone. Zoë rang a bell in my mind immediately. i called her, she said no problem and drove her tiny old car to give me a ride within 15 minutes. Thanks for her kind heart, or i had to walk 4 hours without water and light!

In a word, hardly is it easy for us to make on or two close friends. Accordingly, friends of different kinds, who is easy to have fun with and who is willing to help me out of trouble, are all of equal importance for me.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长联系QQ:7123767   myubbs.com
         站长微信:7123767
请扫描右边二维码
www.myubbs.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|留学去资讯论坛 ( 琼ICP备10001196号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 20:32 , Processed in 0.162325 second(s), 14 queries .